Web-based Enterprise Information Portals
Enterprise Information Portals (EIP) are an invaluable aid to every successful business. In the last couple of years the demand for web-based platforms that integrate different business processes has increased dramatically. Modern systems can aid your business by providing a number of advantages:
- Single sign-on — give the members of your staff, as well as your customers, a central authentication mechanism, that in turn can grant access to different services;
- Employee portals — allow your staff members to easily share different pieces of information, documents and other files, while strictly controlling the access to every resource;
- Collaboration software — simplify the communication between your departments, while still keeping track of all the exchanged information;
- Knowledge base — whether used internally to aid your support teams or you make it accessible to your customers on demand as well, having a well-built knowledge base is the key to a successful relationship with your partners.
Introducing a state-of-the-art EIP within your company, you take a giant step towards security as well. Nowadays the measures taken to ensure Information Security are becoming increasingly important. Think about the following:
- Centralized data storage — we use a Tier-4 data center to store your data, which is constantly replicated and backed-up;
- Access over SSL — all information from and to the system is transferred over a secure layer making it impossible for a third party to intercept;
- Data encryption — information is stored in an encrypted database which makes information theft practically impossible;
- Controlled access — access to all information is protocolled together with a time stamp, user name and location from which the data was accessed.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Whether you are at your desk or on the move — your company's Enterprise Portal gives you access through your desktop PC, your tablet or even your smartphone. You do not need to worry that you forgot something anymore — all your documents, communication history and other essential information is accessible 24/7.
Enterprise portals can integrate existing solutions and thus provide an extensible environment. This gives your company the flexibility to defer decision making processes and introduce different modules following a milestone plan. Eventually you get a strong base to build your entire Information Infrastructure upon.
Over time, we have built and brought to life numerous systems of this kind, that cover a broad range of application domains. Our team is skilled not only in the planning, development and implementation of EIPs, but also in giving domain-specific advice and sharing know-how.